AKU BUKAN MALAIKAT, AKU BUKAN NABI & AKU BUKAN SYAITAN

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

2 days...

i dont know i can get through this 2 days without u...

it tough decision...to accept this thing...but..i alwaya +ve in anything...i hope it turn into +ve conclusion...

u know...after we started to do this...i really lost...totally lost...my concentration and my heart...

i feel so empty...i just read all sms that u send it to me...to make i feel like u still with me...

i dont know how i can get through this in this time...u always in my mind...

dan itu juga buat aku sakit skang nie...ntah la cam migrain nak dtg lak...tp aku tetap kuat utk cr ape perasaan aku utk dia...

ermm...i need u badly...really really u...

i feel like just wanna cry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home