AKU BUKAN MALAIKAT, AKU BUKAN NABI & AKU BUKAN SYAITAN

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

pic of mumbo jambo 2007

khair, nadia and syura..

berzapin for talent competition....(me and nadia)

me and my lovely nadia

me and shah

hot babes from left: ekin, D, syura, nadia, rina and yan

dancing queens

hot babes ever....

hot guy just me 2 from left...huhuhu...
from left: syakil, me, rafiq and basya

hot babes forever and ever from left: nadia, rina, lissa, alia, abby and syura

with owner of BHS hotel; nana and izyan

with ms adeline the great

royal wedding...ngeee~~
this is the chosen pics....yg lain sume lebih kurang je...so amek yg the best...tp ada yg da post kan before....
next is upg nite....tp tak byk pic sebab byk kat camera leen...blum amek lg....












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home