AKU BUKAN MALAIKAT, AKU BUKAN NABI & AKU BUKAN SYAITAN

Thursday, December 04, 2008

I've been TAGGED AGAIN by PAKWEKU again!!

Tag ini dari PAKWEKU lagi. Sebenarnya suka tag ini.

1) do you think you're hot?
Inner side of me…maybe…
*********************************************
2) upload ur favourite pictures of u...



3)Why do you like that picture?
1- Pic ini buat aku rasa happy bila tengok
2- sangat suka black & white
3- Pic aku yang banyak cerita di sebaliknya
***************************************************
4)When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last month I think. After pick up my sister back from Indonesia
*************************************************
5)The last song you listened to?
Demi Cinta by Kerispatih (my fav band…the song I dedicated to someone that I really care)
***************************************************
6)What are you doing right now besides this?
Resting my ass after meeting with client at Starbucks KL Sentral with abg kesayangku DECH a.k.a GARF.
*************************************************
7)What name would you prefer besides yours?
I like my name so much. I prefer people calls me Frid Firdaus Jiminor.
***************************************************
People i tag :da nex are...
1. IZUAN
2. BASH
3. AMIRUL
4. BOBOY (CLIFF)
5. AZWARD
*******************************************************
8)Who is number 1?
IZUAN…he’s my twin…the only twin I ever had…I love him so much…if you wanna know the different side of me…just look at him…he always be there for me…when I cry he will cheer me up…when I laugh…he the one makes me laugh…Sonographer di HUKM. I almost spend my time with him since I’m SINGLE…my gym buddy…my clubbing buddy…my wayang buddy…my party buddy…duhhh…Nama pun kembar….
***************************************************9) Number 3 is?
AMIRUL…I know him from IZUAN…nice guy…now working as lecturer in JB…always make me laugh with his spontaneous jokes…everytime I meet him…I will hug him like no tomorrow…he’s like my sister…*matilah….love u AMIRUL…XOXO…
********************************************************
10)Say something about number 5,
AZWARD…kenal dia memang sudah lama…more than 3 years I think…he is nice guy…I love to look at his face…tak lekang dengan senyuman…now he’s in JB…Insan yang tak pernah aku lupa...

***********************************************************
11)How about number 4?
BOBOY…I know him from my friend…CNO…for me…he’s the great person…sering membantu bila aku dalam keadaan susah…suka tengok dia happy…tak tau nak terangkan camner pasal BOBOY…sebab dia adalah insan yang terlalu baik…Periang dan mempunyai wawasan…Bila nak beli kereta boboy oiii?? Nak naik…
*************************************************

12)Who is number 2?
BASH…aku kenal almost a year…now he’s in Manchester…Student Pharmacy… I called him adik…I love his leg…sangat cantek ye kalau dia pakai skinny jeans…rambut dia sangatlah cantik…suka waktu dia buat rambut seakan RIHANNA…sangat comel…dialah yang ada dengan aku waktu aku dalam keadaan sedih dahulu…hampir setiap hari I spend my time with him sewaktu dia di Malaysia. I miss u laa…cepatlah balik sini…

2 Comments:

Blogger Bash said...

sweetnya u describe i. mcm indah khabar dr rupa lak. rambut cantik *nangis terharu ok*..

x sbr nk balik Malaysia. ntah cmne la i nk blk ni.*sigh*

6:30 am

 
Blogger Frid Firdaus said...

maksud u indah khabar dari rupa?
betul laa...
apa yg i ckp tue ikhlas dari hati...

3:54 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home