AKU BUKAN MALAIKAT, AKU BUKAN NABI & AKU BUKAN SYAITAN

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I've been TAGGED AGAIN by IZUAN!!!

Ayoo...kena tagged...Thank Izuan...

The Golden Rules:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question.

3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.

4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.

5. Tag 5 people.

1. How are you feeling today?

Now playing: Homeless by Leona Lewis

*yes I am…I guess

2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?

Now playing: Whine Up by Kate De Luna

*don’t wanna wait no more…I want feel u baby…(WHAT???)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

Now playing: He said She said by Ashley Tisdale

*for me to know, for them to find out…tell me baby…

4. Will you get far in life?

Now playing: Maafkan Kepergianku by Ruth Sahanya

*maafkan kepergianku…untuk selamanya…agar kau lebih bahagia…

5. What do you think about very often?

Now playing: Hembusan Asmara by Dayang Nurfaizah

*hembusan asmara?? Ermm sort of…

6. What is 2 + 2?

Now playing: Do It Well by Jennifer Lopez

*I know we can doing it very well…2 + 2 = 22…hahahaha!!!

7. What's your best friend's theme song?

Now playing: Do It by Nelly Furtado

*Entah…I’m not sure bout this…have you heard this song before, BFF?

8. What is the story of your life?

Now playing: Desa Tercinta by Nora

*Lari sangat…but it sounds fun and lovely…same goes with my life…

9. What is/was your high school like?

Now playing: Stop and Stare by OneRepublic

*Everytime I passed by my school (MAXWELL KL), I will stop and stare because of the traffic congested at that area…

10. What is your motto?

Now playing: You Give Me Something by James Morrison

*Woohhh!!!...seriously dangerous motto…kan…*matilah minta balasan…

11. What’s the best thing about your friends?

Now playing: Mercy by OneRepublic

* yeah….I can say that…all my friends are so nice… (ikhlas ok…)

12. What do you think of the person you like?

Now playing: Andai Kau Datang Kembali by Erwin Gutawa feat Ruth Sahanaya

*I always hoping the person that I like will come back to me again…again…again and again…

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Now playing: Ketentuan by Ramlah Ram

*Whatt?? Kita hanya merancang Tuhan yang tentukan…ngee… =)

14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Now playing: Menanti Sebuah Jawaban by Padi

*the person will come to me and give me an answer like this…I do accept you as my LOVER…lalalalala~

15. Describe your grandparents.

Now playing: Makhluk Tuhan Paling Sexy by Mulan Jameela

*OMG!!! I can’t believe this…lagu ini yang keluar untuk soalan ini…so…obviously…you know!!

16. How's your life going?

Now playing: Like a boy by Ciara

*yeah…agreed…my life so like a boy…not a man yet…

17. What is your biggest fear?

Now playing: Wall to Wall by Chris Brown

*ermm…IDK…but I’m scared dengan ruang yang wall to wall nya dekat sangat a.k.a sempit lew…

18. What will be played at your funeral?

Now playing: Hanyalah Tuhan by Dayang Nurfaizah

*For sure la Hanyalah Tuhan yang kita ingat that time…tp tak mungkin la lagu ini akan di mainkan…hilang akal ke…tp kalau aku mati…sedekahkan Al-Fatihah dan doa…dengarlah lagu ini…

19. What is your hobby/interest?

Now playing: Drama by Ning Baizura feat Nikki and Yanie

*Matilah DQ (drama queen)….TIDAKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

20. Will you have a happy life?

Now playing: Because of You by Reba McEntire feat Kelly Clarkson

*Because of you… I will have a happy life…happier…

21. What do your friends really think of you?

Now playing: My Only Love by Jennifer Love Hewitt

*really…I’m your only love ….ermm…answer it for me…PLEASE!!!

22. Do people secretly lust after you?

Now playing: Goodnight Goodnight by Hot Hot Heat

*Good night…sweet dream…zzzzzz…

23. How can you make yourself happy?

Now playing: Winning Women by Rihanna feat Nichole Scherzinger

*well sure I will be happy when I won something…you go girl!!!

24. Will you ever have children?

Now playing: Selembut Sutera by Nur Fatimah

*Ayoo…salah lagu la…it’s ok…hope my children won’t be like this (selembut sutera…)

25. What song would you strip to?

Now playing: Tiada Logika by Agnes Monica

* Lagu ini yang keluar…ermm…memang pun…ngee…. =D

26. What does your mom think of you?

Now playing: Strong Enough by Stacie Orrico

*Yeah!! My mom believe in me cause she knows that I’m the one who strong enough to face anything…

27. What do you think of your parents?

Now playing: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Leona Lewis

*Everytime I saw their face, I can see the sun, stars and my heart…love you mama and daddy…

28. What is your deep, dark secret?

Now playing: Apologies by OneRepublic feat Timbaland

*I'm sorry it's so called secret...S E C R E T ...*LOL~

29. What is your enemy's theme song?

Now playing: I’m Not Missing You by Stacie Orrico

*LIC!!! I’m not missing you at all…(Pulangkan…kan dino...)

30. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Now playing: You & Me by Lifehouse

*I love this song…so romantic if someone (my love one) can sing this song for me…

soalan bukan main panjang...selamat la senang dari yang sebelumnya...

NEXT 5 ARE :-

1) Dilla Tan (Again...)

2) Lukman

3) Rafiq

4)NadzreeKu

5) Bash







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home